Botanical Health Magazine

Botanical Health Magazine is a weekly online publication about current botanical health issues. We are determined to educate and inform those interested in good health, by discussing the benefits of clean food, and harmful chemicals that contaminate our world. Let us help you in your journey towards healthier living.....

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's Resolutions In Full Swing.....


We all have our character flaws to be sure. I will put mine out there.....procrastination. I always get the job done, but for some reason I am a glutton for punishment and I save everything to the last minute. My excuse being, "I work better under pressure". Well, that is true, but completely unnecessary! So that is my New Year's Resolution this year.....death to procrastination. Now that I have aired my dirty laundry, I am putting out a request to all of our faithful and wonderful readers to do the same. I so enjoy all of the emails that I receive with questions pertaining to anything from herbs to hemorrhoids. This year Botanical Health Magazine would like to prove that we are here for you by addressing your questions directly. Please email any questions or concerns to us and we will post the answers right here in our weekly magazine. Thanks for your support and we look forward to making 2009 the best year ever!

Kat Torres
Editor

No comments: